Booster Stata Data Analysis& Data Management
Booster Stata Data Analysis
& Data Management
This course will be conducted online via ZOOM
(29th November 2021: 9am to 5pm)
BECAUSE RESEARCHERS WANT FLEXIBILITY TO MANAGE
COMPLEX DATA AND SOLVE REAL-LIFE RESEARCH PROBLEMS...
Discover from the expert
We have been teaching Stata courses for many years and our participants come from all over Asia. Our lecturers are experts in Statistics and skilled practitioners of Stata.
Learn how to analyze data with Stata even if you do not have any basics in Stata...
Level up your skills by doing
Learn to make better data management and data analysis decisions with hands on-training with our trainer. Visualize data model and generate useful reports with our case studies conducted during the class.
Who should attend ?
- Professionals at any career stage, looking to turn large volumes of data into actionable insights.
- This course is also for Data Science enthusiasts and Statisticians.
- Past learners' job roles have included: Data science managers and analysts, Researchers, Lecturers, Post-graduate students, Statisticians and Data scientists.
- A foundational understanding of statistics is recommended.
- This workshop is designed for participants who have little or no knowledge of Stata but would like to consider this for data analysis.
- Prerequisite: Participants must bring their own laptop or PC notebook.
Unleashing the power of Stata
- Stata offers the easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Stata is developer and programmer-friendly
- Stata has extensive documentation with help functions
- Stata has broad suite of statistical features
- Stata has automated reporting
- Provides reproducible research
- Stata has PyStata - Python integration
- Provides all your data science needs—data manipulation, visualization, statistics, and automated reporting
Stata is the teaching software of many renowned universities, including National University of Singapore, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Monash University, University of Johns Hopkins and Harvard University.
This one-day course serves as a “follow-up” to Data Management & Data Analysis with Stata, with emphasis on multi-level model and the various time-to-event analysis, in particular the competing-risks models. Several real examples are shared to enhance understanding. Real-life data sets are used for illustration.
Why study multilevel models?
Multilevel models have become popular for the analysis of a variety of problems, going beyond the classical individuals-within-groups applications. There is Substantive interest in group effects. It also gives correct inferences of coefficients of higher level predictor variable.
Advantages of studying competing risks in time to event analyses:
The analysis of time-to-event data can be complicated by competing risks, which are events that alter the probability of, or completely preclude the occurrence of an event of interest. Ignoring competing risks in time-to-event analyses can lead to biased risk estimates.
- Multi-Level & Longitudinal Data Analyses
- Subject-Specific Multi-Level Model
- Non-Proportional Hazards Model
- Frailty & Shared Frailty
- Competing-Risks Regression
- Must bring your own notebook/laptop.
- No recording or photographs to be taken during online class
For more details on the course outline, please send your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stata Singapore Distributor: Columbia CP
Workshop Organiser: WhizSource Consulting