Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one utility
With over 500 million users worldwide, WinRAR is the world's most popular compression tool!
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer. Providing fast email transmission and well-organized data storage options, WinRAR also offers solutions for users working in all industries and sectors.
WinRAR is a powerful archiver extractor tool, and can open all popular file formats.
RAR and WinRAR are Windows 11™ and Windows 10™ compatible; available in over 50 languages and in both 32-bit and 64-bit; compatible with several operating systems (OS), and it is the only compression software that can work with Unicode.
WinRAR at a Glance
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
WinRAR - What's new in the latest version:
1. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR and UnRAR.dll extraction command dereferenced a null pointer and crashed when processing a zero length archive name
in the archive metadata stored with -am switch.
We are thankful to Radoslaw Madej from Check Point software for reporting this issue;
b) WinRAR and UnRAR.dll extraction command overwrote extracted file data with contents of ::$DATA NTFS alternate data stream, if such stream was present in the archive. In this case unpacked data size and checksum could mismatch file size and checksum displayed in WinRAR file list. It didn't affect file name and type, which were displayed properly.
We are thankful to Ata Hakcil for reporting this issue.
win.rar GmbH has been the official distributor of WinRAR and RARLAB products since February 2002 and handles all support, marketing and sales related to WinRAR & rarlab.com. win.rar GmbH is registered in Germany and is represented worldwide by local partners in more than 40 countries on six continents. win.rar's declared objective is to provide first-class quality support and to optimize its software to meet customer's requirements in accordance with their valued feedback.
To request a price quote or find out more about the types of licenses available, please contact us