IntelÂ® Parallel Studio XE
Get C++ and Fortran performance tools for technical computing, enterprise, and HPC on Windows, Linux and mac OS. It includes versions for students, academia, open source projects, and more. Purchased licenses include Priority Support with direct, confidential access to Intel engineers for technical questions.
What's New in 2019
Modernize Code for Performance, Scalability, and Portability
- Write applications that scale with improved parallel performance on the latest IntelÂ® XeonÂ® and Intel Core™ processors using IntelÂ® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (IntelÂ® AVX-512) instructions
- Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next generation IntelÂ® MPI Library
- Vectorize and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel AVX-512
- Speed up machine learning by enabling new high performance Python* optimizations with IntelÂ® Distribution for Python* and IntelÂ® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (IntelÂ® DAAL)
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and expanded C++ 2017
- Full Fortran 2008 and partial Fortran 2018
- Full OpenMP 4.5 and initial OpenMP 5.0 draft
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 integration
Flexibility for Your Needs
- Experience a new, more intuitive user interface and enhanced roofline analysis in IntelÂ® VTune™ Amplifier. Run longer high-level performance analysis with the preview of Platform Profiler.
- Visualize parallelism using the rapid visual prototyping environment in the Flow Graph Analyzer component of IntelÂ® Advisor. Use it to interactively build, validate, and visualize parallel algorithms.
- Accelerate data analysis and scientific computing with IntelÂ® Distribution for Python*, now integrated into IntelÂ® Parallel Studio XE.
- Access the latest IntelÂ® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python via conda*, pip*, DockerHub*, APT GET, and YUM.
To request a price quote or find out more about the types of licenses available, please contact us