Prevent Devastating Data Leaks by Securing the Endpoints of Your Network
DeviceLock DLP Suite consists of five modules that protect your organization from data leak threats:
DeviceLock provides network administrators the ability to set and enforce contextual policies for how, when, where to, and by whom data can or can’t be moved to or from company laptops or desktop PCs via devices like phones, digital cameras, USB sticks, CD/DVD-R, tablets, printers or MP3 players. In addition, policies can be set and enforced for copy operations via the Windows Clipboard, as well as screenshot operations on the endpoint computer.
NetworkLock adds contextual-level control of user network communications via the Internet through such means as: company email, personal webmail, instant messaging services, social networks (like Facebook, Google+, Twitter), web surfing, FTP file transfers, as well as cloud-based file sharing services like Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google Drive.
ContentLock adds the capability to look inside files and other data objects (like emails and webmails, chats, blog posts, etc.) for sensitive information like social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers or other user-definable information and to make block-or-allow decisions based on policies having to do with file contents.
Discovery is a separately licensed component, which helps network administrators and security personnel locating certain types of content stored within and outside the limits of the corporate network. Discovering unwanted content is essential when trying to protect the company’s intellectual property, control employee activities and administer computer networks.
Search Server is an optional separately licensed component, which provides full-text searching of logged data. The full-text search functionality is especially useful in situations when you need to search for shadow copies of documents based on their contents.
DeviceLock Version 8.2 includes a number of important new features and enhancements that include:
- • Virtualized Environments Needing Content-aware DLP - Added support for content analysis, inspection and filtering of files transferred to mapped drives in virtualized RDP/ICA/RDS/VDI sessions.
- • Enhanced WebMail, Outlook, and Instant Messenger Sender/Recipient Controls - Added ability to specify "allowed Send From" email hosts/addresses as well as "allowed recipient" email hosts/addresses based on SMTP addresses/IM names and email domains. This gives customers with SaaS hosted email (ex. GoogleApps, Office 365) and IM services the ability to specify allowed senders/recipients while preventing users from sending to/from unapproved accounts. Content inspection can also be applied to these communications using ContentLock.
- • Relationship Reporting - Enables graphical viewing of linked relationships between users within the organization and with their external contacts to help identify activities for potential data breach risks.
- • Enhanced NetworkLock Engine - A host of additional features, performance, and enhancements to better monitor and control data leaving the organization via cloud services, social media, messenger apps, Torrents, and email.
- • Core module compatibility with Apple OS X v10.12 (Sierra) for Macintosh and DeviceLock Enterprise Server support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016
SC Magazine 5-Star “Recommended”