Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018
Intel® Parallel Studio XE boosts application
performance for HPC, enterprise and cloud solutions, and empowers developers to
deliver fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with less effort. This
comprehensive tool suite addresses the needs of software developers and domain
specialists who need to get the most performance out of today’s and future
Intel® C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, parallel models, and
Intel® Distribution for Python*.
everything in the Composer Edition, plus performance profiling, a memory and
thread debugger, and design tools to simplify adding threading and
everything in the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and
error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system in a
What's New in 2018
Modernize Code for
Performance, Scalability, and Portability
· Deliver and scale forward with consistent programming for Intel® Xeon®
and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512
· Find high-impact, but under-optimized loops using the Roofline analysis
in Intel® Advisor.
· Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
· Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development
- Full C++14 and initial C++
2017 (in draft)
- Full Fortran 2008 and
initial Fortran 2015 (in draft)
- Python 2.7 and 3.6
- Initial OpenMP* 5.0 (in
- Visual Studio* 2017
· Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using a combined
performance snapshot for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
· Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel®
Distribution for Python* via APT GET, YUM, and Conda*.
· Immediately use new, broader redistribution rights for Intel®
Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Includes but is
not limited to:
Intel Xeon Phi processor
Intel Xeon processor
Intel® Core™ processor family
Java* is supported by Intel® Data Analytics
Acceleration Library and Intel® VTune™ Amplifier, only
C# is supported by Intel® Advisor and Intel VTune
Google Go* is supported by Intel VTune Amplifier,
Tools & Environments
Compatible with compilers from Microsoft, GCC,
Intel, and others that follow established language standards
Microsoft Visual Studio (Windows)
To request a price quote or find out more about the types of licenses available, please contact us